Pages

About Me

Tuesday, August 28, 2012


I’m Tracy, creator and editor of Workweek Chic. I am a budget analyst in New York City, and getting dressed for work makes my dull desk job a little more exciting.  I started this blog to share my outfits and tips for developing a well-edited and budget-friendly work wardrobe.
My Style

My style is classic, professional, and above all, feminine. It’s rare that you’ll see me in a suit or pants, and flats only come out for commuting. You should know:
·         I work in a business casual environment that tends towards informal, and my outfits reflect that.
·         I repeat clothes A LOT. Since this blog is about realistic work fashion, you will see items more than once, but worn different ways. 
·         When shopping, I look for classic silhouettes and decent quality items that will last awhile. I’m not opposed to spending a little extra on something I’ll wear a lot.
 
My Life
I’m married to the sweetest guy on the planet, who I’ll call Mr. B, and we’re currently residing in our beloved state of New Jersey. We’re living a city lifestyle now, but I dream of the day we will have a house in the suburbs and head to church on Sundays.

I live in pearls, subsist on cheese and beer, and spend my time reading books, and throwing parties for my family and friends.  

Thanks for reading my blog!  Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions by commenting or emailing me at tracyworkweekchic@gmail.com  I’d love to hear from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment